1. President (Melissa R)- will facilitate the meetings - guild and leadership, lead the leadership team, be a signatory on the bank account, sign all contracts, communicate with The MQG leadership, oversee committees.
2. Vice President (Angela) - Performs the duties of the President in the event of the President's absence or inability. Handles all correspondence - thank you notes to speakers, and other, as necessary. Manages giving to charity and keeps a record of donated items throughout the year.
3. Secretary (Audrey) - This person will keep minutes at the meetings - guild and leadership, and post them on the website. Needs to arrange for someone else to take minutes in her absence.
4. Treasurer (Andrea B) - This person will keep track of our guild funds, and will be a signatory on bank account(s). Will also give financial reports to the leadership.
5. Membership (Lyn M) - manage the membership list - to include new member applications and membership renewals. Will also give new members the name tag sleeve and membership card at their first meeting.
7. Hospitality (Peg)- in charge of greeting people at meetings, making sure everyone has a name-tag and has signed in, coordinates taking care of life events (baby quilts, meals, sympathy, etc.) and other hospitable-type things. Also manages giveaways and "basket" giveaway (remembering who received it from month to month.
8. WebGurl/Photographer (available) - Maintains the website and blog roll, updating calendar events on website and Facebook, maintain an active presence on all on-line sites - Flickr, Facebook, Webs - and update there as necessary. Estimated time spent = 3 hours per month. Takes and posts pictures from the meetings and the sews and uploads them to Facebook, Flickr and the website. Will have access to a Flickr Pro account so photos can be added to the Flickr account without limit.9. Programs Coordinator (Megan F) - Organizes and plans all programs and speakers throughout the year.